Saturday 19 December 2015

balck and white








Johanna Basford.

Dia ni pelukis dan hasilkan banyak buku mewarna.One of her creation is The Lost Ocean which is I bought a few last week.

Ada banyak version sebenarnya buku ni.Tapi this is the version that I choose.



I did try find it at a few store tapi tak jumpa, tapi bila da terjumpa,well I should I buy it right?.So, I bring them to the counter and pay the price. Actually it's my lucky day sebab kebetulan Popular ada bagi rebate.So yeah,maka ku bawa pulanglah buku ini dengan senyuman lebar.Finally,dapat jugak jumpa.Masa tu ada banyak choice buku,sambil berpikir "which one should I buy?" "yang ni ke?" "ke yang tu?".And masa tu dah decide memang nak amik buku J.B ni.(baca:bukan justinbieber).

And so ,here a few picture that I took with my Ophone.Bukan IPhone ye.


I love the combination of red , orange and yellow. The colour of sunset.


Tabur pensel warna atas kertas dan ini hasilnya


My really bad skills :/



Although I have a few skills, but I still want to do better after this. He  suggest me to learn the basic colouring in youtube.Sigh!


So that's all  I wanna share with you today.See ya ^^











No comments:

Post a Comment